Ensuring staff members are effectively trained in health and safety procedures is extremely important for employers. This is to ensure they have the correct systems in place to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for employees and any other people who may be affected by their business activities.
Those achieving a an award in this area will develop the appropriate knowledge and attitude to contribute to an organisation’s safe operations. Our current suite of qualifications has been created to help businesses train staff in preventative approaches to hazards and in promoting a positive culture.
They are also designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own responsibilities and how they contribute to the effective maintenance of health and safety policies.
- Level 1 Award in the Principles of Health and Safety within the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
Risk assessment is an essential step in helping to protect employees and businesses.
An effective risk assessment requires an inspection of the workplace to identify potential risks that could cause harm. As part of the risk assessment, it will then be determined whether sufficient controls are in place to minimise these risks.
- Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment
- Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment